Alô, Wishing you a happy end to your summer break and a successful start to the upcoming semester, or whatever adventure you are onto next. If you have some spare time, send me some photos or a little update of what you have been up to! As for me, this might be the busiest/chaotic I've been on my mission so far. I'll do my best to organize this email the best I can. The Matrix As mentioned in the previous email, my new companion Elder Bird and I are currently in a temporary apartment, until we get to our new apartment later this week. [ The last apartment Elders were staying in got sold out underneath them, resulting in this situation ]. We've just been living out of our suitcases - just waiting to move and get settled in. The apartment we have been staying in is called "The Matrix" - and it has certainly been a fitting name, as it truly is an escape to try and enter and leave the complex. It's also resulted in me making plenty of movie references. My pers...
Comments
Post a Comment